Model Number: B140-1P1-WP-1
DVI over Cat5/Cat6 Passive Extender Wallplate Kit, Transmitter and Receiver, 1920x1080 60Hz, Up to 100-ft.
- Extends a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz DVI Single-Link signal up to 50 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 100ft.
- Wallplate local and remote units with RJ-45 connectors are ideal for permanent mounting and easy wiring of Cat5/6 cabling
- Plug and play, no external power, software or drivers required
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- To connect the DVI source to the local transmitter unit, Tripp Lite P561 Series DVI Cable is needed. (sold separately)
- To connect the the Display to the remote receiver unit, Tripp Lite P561 Series DVI Cable is needed. (sold separately)
Do you need to locate digital display in a conference room, auditorium or classroom a long distance from a DVI source (e.g., DVD recorder) and still want to get an HD quality video experience? Then Tripp Lite's DVI over Cat5/6 Passive Extender Wallplate Kit is the solution for you! Using a simple-to-install kit, containing local transmitter and remote receiver units, it can flawlessly transmit a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz DVI Single-Link signal up to 50 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 100ft. with single, 24AWG Solid Wire Cat5e/6 patch cable (Tripp Lite's N202 Series). The wallplate mounting configuration is perfect for permanent installations. For quick and convenient wiring, the wallplate’s RJ45 female jacks are rear-facing and fit standard Cat5/6 connections. It's compatible with all operating systems, and requires no external power, software or drivers. It’s compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases, and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Maximum Extension Distance: Extends a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 50 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 100 ft.
- Components: Local (transmitter) and remote (receiver) units are mounted in a wallplate configuration. (Cabling is sold separately)
- Wallplate Connectors: Front-facing DVI port/display connectors; rear-facing RJ45 Female jacks for quick and easy connection to standard Cat5/6 cabling. (110 punchdown connections are not required.)
- Recommended Cabling: Tripp Lite 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cabling for maximum distance and resolution (Tripp Lite's N202 Series)
- Compatibility: HDCP; all operating systems
- Power: Plug and play, with no external power, software or drivers required
- LED Indicator: When the DVI source power is energized, the green wallplate LED will illuminate
- Compliance: Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- B140-1P1-WP-1 local wallplate
- B140-1P1-WP-1 remote wallplate
- Wallplate screws
- Owner’s manual
Find more products by tag: