HDMI/DVI/USB KVM Cable Kit, 15 ft. (4.57 m)
Connects your HDMI- or DVI-enabled computer to a Tripp Lite HDMI KVM switch up to 15 ft. away.
- Includes 15-ft. (4.57 m) USB A/B and HDMI cables
- Includes DVI-to-HDMI adapter
- Premium foil and braid shielding
- Integral strain relief
- Molded gold-plated connectors and contacts
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
The P782-015-DH HDMI/DVI/USB KVM Cable Kit connects your computer to a Tripp Lite HDMI-enabled KVM switch. It includes a 15-ft. (4.57 m) USB A/B keyboard/mouse cable, a 15-ft. (4.57 m) HDMI monitor cable and an adapter for converting a DVI port to HDMI. Premium foil and braid shielding in the cables delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. The adapter's molded gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity.
- Includes 15-ft. (4.57 m) USB A/B cable, 15-ft. (4.57 m) HDMI cable and DVI-to-HDMI adapter
First-Rate Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Molded gold-plated connectors and contacts for optimal signal quality
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Flexible PVC jackets easy to install in tight spaces
- Computer with available USB port and available HDMI or DVI port
- Tripp Lite HDMI KVM switch
- USB cable (A/B M/M), 15-ft. (4.57 m)
- HDMI cable (M/M), 15-ft. (4.57 m)
- DVI-D dual link to HDMI adapter (M/F)
|Accessory Type||Cable Kit|
|Accessory Class||KVM Switch Accessories|
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Length (ft.)||15|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.50 x 9.30 x 10.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.00|
|Side A - Connector 1||HDMI (FEMALE); HDMI (MALE); USB B (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DVI-D DUAL-LINK (MALE) (WIRED TO DVI-D SINGLE-LINK); HDMI (MALE); USB A (MALE)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.