PS/2 Keyboard or Mouse Extension Cable (Mini-DIN6 M/F), 6 ft.
- Superior molded cables with foil-shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- For AT and PS/2 keyboards
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Extend the length of the cable on any PS/2 device, such as a mouse or keyboard, by using a Tripp Lite 6ft PS/2 extension cable. MiniDIN6 male to MiniDIN6 female. superior molded cables with foil-shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection.
- Superior molded cables with foil-shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection.
- For PS/2 keyboards and mice
- MiniDIN6 (male) to MiniDIN6 (female)
- PS/2 device or cable with MiniDin6 Male connector
- 6-ft. PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Extension MiniDIN6M to MiniDIN6F
|Cable Length (ft.)||6|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||8.50 x 6.90 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.15|
|Side A - Connector 1||MINI DIN-6 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||MINI DIN-6 (FEMALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.