USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Device Cable (AB M/M), 3 ft.
- 3-ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 A-B Cable
- 10 times faster than USB 2.0 with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- 3-ft USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Cable
- SuperSpeed USB is 10 times faster than Hi-Speed USB, with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- SuperSpeed USB is a Sync-N-Go technology that minimizes user wait-time
- SuperSpeed USB will provide Optimized Power Efficiency...No device polling and lower active and idle power requirements
- SuperSpeed USB is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Devices operate with USB 2.0 platforms. Hosts support USB 2.0 legacy devices
- Computers and peripherals with USB 3.0 capability
- 3-ft. USB 3.0 SuperSpeed A-B Device Cable
|Cable Length (ft.)||3|
|Cable Jacket Rating||VW-1|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||5.5MM|
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||7.00 x 9.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.04|
|Operating Temperature Range||14 to 140 F (-10 to 60 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 185 F (-20 to 85 C)|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 85%, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||USB 3.0 A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||USB 3.0 MICRO-B (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|USB Specification||USB 3.0 (up to 5 Gbps)|
|Technology||USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed); USB|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||Tested to CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the U322003 model support page.
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.