40 Pin F IDE to Serial ATA (SATA) Drive Adapter Converter
- Convert existing IDE Drives to a SATA Controller
- Serial ATA (SATA) Data & Power Cable Included
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lites P936-000, Serial ATA (SATA) to IDE converter, allows a standard parallel ATA hard disk drive, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD ROM, DVD + RW, etc, to be used with Serial ATA Controller cards or motherboards with Serial ATA ports, and meets the specification of Serial ATA 1.0 interface.
Simply plug the 40-pin side of the adapter into the IDE drive 40-pin connector, and attach power and SATA cables to the appropriate connections...no software to load.
- Easily connect IDE/ATA Drives to a SATA Controller
- Compliance with Serial ATA Gen 1.0.
- Master/slave device emulation support.
- Supports PIO mode 0~4.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0~7.
- Supports UDMA data transfer rates of up to 150MBps
- Supports ATAPI Packet command set.
- Supports 48-bit LBA addressing.
- Supports additional ATA command for serial ATA SCR access.
- Serial ATA power save mode supported
- Serial ATA BIST operation.
- Supports hot-plugging
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||7.00 x 5.50 x 1.25|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.17|
|Side A - Connector 1||IDE 40PIN SOCKET|
|Side B - Connector 1||7 PIN SATA (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 2||LP4 (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 3||LP4 (MALE)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.