Duplex Multimode 62.5/125 Fiber Patch Cable (LC/LC), 46M (150 ft.)
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (Zipcord) fiber
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2dB typical)
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's 46-meter ( 150ft ) multimode duplex micron fiber optic LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber
- PVC jacket
- Length: 46 meters ( 150ft ) Connectors: LC connector on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated
- OFNR (riser rated)
|Clad Diameter||125 micron|
|Core Diameter||62.5 micron|
|Number of Fibers||2|
|Cable Length (ft.)||150.9|
|Cable Length (in.)||1811|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||12.00 x 10.50 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.78|
|Side A - Connector 1||LC DUPLEX (MALE)|
|Side A - Connector 2||LC DUPLEX (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||LC DUPLEX (MALE)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Approvals||FDDI and OFNR rated|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the N32046M model support page.
Resources & Downloads
- Fiber Optic Patch Cables
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.