DataShield In-Line Surge Protector for Network and Phone Lines, 1-Line RJ45
Protects network datalines from blown NIC cards, garbled transmissions, lock-ups and hardware failures caused by surges, line noise, ESD and faulty wiring.
- Network Ethernet line surge suppression for 100Base-T, 10Base-T, Token Ring, AS400/Sys3x and RS422 applications
- Ideal protection for NICs, terminals, hubs, printers, LAN equipment, and other internetworking devices
- Protects against the effects of electrostatic discharge
- Reduces blown NIC cards, garbled network transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure
- 750A circuit breaker; 7.5V nominal clamping voltage
- RJ45 input and output connections with included patch cable
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's DNET1 provides network Ethernet line surge suppression for 100Base-T, 10Base-T, Token Ring, AS400/Sys3x and RS422 applications. Surge suppression is handled with balanced arrays of high-speed avalanche diodes that divert excess energies created by electrostatic discharges away from network interface connections. Tripp Lite network surge suppressors reduce blown NIC cards, garbled network transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure by safely shunting dataline surges to ground. Convenient RJ45 input and output connections with an included 5-inch Ethernet patch cable enables ideal protection for network workstations, printers and other internetworking devices with a network connection.
- DNET1 protects network workstations, printers and internetworking devices from surges present on 10/100Base-T, token ring, AS400/Sys3x or RS422 network lines
- Convenient RJ45 input and output connections make for simple installation (RJ45 input/output connections, pins 1-8, 7.5V clamping)
- 5 inch Ethernet patch cable enables ideal protection placed as close as possible to the point of use
- Surge suppression utilizing high speed avalanche diodes divert excess energies on the network to ground
- RoHS Compliance
- Lifetime Warranty
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC; 230V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V, 230V|
|Input Plug Type||RJ45|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||0|
|Output Receptacles||(1) Network|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||750|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC Suppression Joule Rating||0|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Telephone/DSL Protection Details||1 line|
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||Yes|
|Additional Dataline Protection||1-8|
|Housing Color||Light Gray|
|Mounting Holes or Slots||No|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||6.00 x 3.00 x 2.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.23|
|Network Compatibility||100 Mbps (Fast Ethernet)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the DNET1 model support page.
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.