Model Number: PSCLAMP
Mounting Clamp for Medical-Grade Power Strips
- Compatible with all Tripp Lite Medical-Grade Power Strips, as well as other brands
- Includes removable drip shield and power cord manager
- Clamps fit any diameter from 1 in. to 2.25 in.
- Pre-assembled for quick installation
- Use in a variety of applications, including IV poles, carts, cribs and bed rails
The PSCLAMP lets you mount a Tripp Lite medical-grade power strip to an IV pole, mobile cart, crash cart, mobile medical workstation, hospital bed rails or crib, while maintaining compliance. This clamp includes a removable drip shield that adds extra protection when there are liquids in the environment. The cord manager lets you wrap the unused power cord, eliminating a tripping hazard and protecting the cord from damage.
The clamp’s mounting adapters fit any diameter from 1 inch to 2.25 inches to work in a variety of applications. A locking nut is included. The PSCLAMP comes pre-assembled, so you simply mount it and it’s ready to use.
- Safely mounts power strips to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts, mobile medical workstations, cribs or bed rails
- Removable drip shield protects the outlets when liquids are in use
- Cord manager keeps excess power cord out of the way, eliminating a tripping hazard and protecting the cord
Easy to Install and Ready to Use
- Thumb screw-style clamps adjust to fit any diameter from 1 in. to 2.25 in.
- A locking nut is included
- The PSCLAMP comes pre-assembled so it’s ready to go right out of the box
- PSCLAMP Mounting Clamp for Medical-Grade Power Strips
- Owner’s Manual
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Tripp Lite Mounting Clamp for Medical-Grade Power Strips:
The PSCLAMP is a great way to vertically mount Power Strips on IV Poles while remaining compliant. The drip shield keeps the outlets safe from liquids and the cord wrap is a great way to get the cord up off the floor minimizing trip hazards in our OR. If this wasnÕt enoughÉthe power strip and PSCLAMP both have a lifetime warranty!
No accessories are available for this model.
- Power Strip Safety in Healthcare and Regulatory Compliance White Paper 16-06-634 (English)
- Healthcare/Medical Solutions Brochure 953476 (English)
- Solutions for Resident Rooms in Long-Term-Care Facilities Flyer 95-345B (English)
Useful Web Pages
Find more products by tag: