Power Cable Kit for Healthcare Power Modules/Inverters/Chargers, 3 ft. (0.91 m)
- Power cable kit connects a battery to a medical power module mounted on a mobile medical cart in a healthcare facility.
- Designed to work with select Tripp Lite medical power modules
- Accepts 12VDC SLA or LiFePhos battery packs up to 55Ah
- Quick-release Anderson plug connects easily to power inverter/charger
- 3-ft. (0.91 m) cables can be easily cut to customized length and fitted with included ring terminals
- Includes 2 user-replaceable 20A fuses for immediate deployment
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Supply battery power to a Tripp Lite power module connected to a mobile medical cart in a hospital or other healthcare facility
- HCBATTERYCABLE Power Cable Kit, 3 ft.
|Cable Length (ft.)||3|
|Cable Length (in.)||36|
|Cable Length (cm)||914.4|
|Color||Black; Red; Yellow|
|Number of Conductors||0|
|Power Cord Jacket Type||Null|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.00 x 2.50 x 3.50|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|HC150SL||150W Power Inverter/Charger for Mobile Medical Equipment, 120V - IEC 60601-1|
|HC350SR||350W Power Inverter/Charger for Mobile Medical Equipment, 120V - IEC 60601-1, Remote User Interface|
|HCINT150SL||150W Power Inverter/Charger for Mobile Medical Equipment, 230V - IEC 60601-1|
|HCINT350SNR||350W Power Inverter/Charger for Mobile Medical Equipment, 230V - IEC 60601-1|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.