Premium High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and Gripping Connectors, HDMI 2.0, UHD 4K @ 60 Hz (M/M), 3 ft.
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K)
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps
- Ideal for connecting 4K televisions
- Tested for highest performance and ultra reliability
- Special high-grip plugs prevent accidental disconnections
- Supports all HDMI 2.0 specifications and capabilities
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
This three-foot cable is specially certified by HDMI to guarantee UHD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K), including 1080p, at 60 Hz. Burgundy molding signifies the cable’s status as an HDMI Premium Certified Cable. Distinctive high-grip male connectors ensure a secure, tight fit to prevent the cable from coming loose accidentally.
The P569-003-CERT also supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps and 3D video. Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, the P569-003-CERT works in all HDMI cabling scenarios.
This latest generation HDMI cable supports Ethernet data connectivity, which allows web-capable devices to share their internet connection with other connected devices. An audio return channel simplifies setups between displays and A/V receivers. When used with an Apple® digital A/V adapter, it supports iPad2® video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations.
The 28 AWG cable features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver top-of-the-line signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity.
- Recommended for home theater systems, classrooms, conference rooms, data centers, digital signage and other applications that display UHD video and multi-channel audio
- Certified to guarantee UHD video resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz (4096 x 2160)
- Special burgundy molding signifies Premium Certified status
- Male plugs specifically designed for secure, tight fit that prevents accidental disconnection
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps and 3D
- Audio return channel simplifies setup between display and receiver
- Supports iPad2 video mirroring when used with Apple digital A/V adapter
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
- Works in all HDMI cabling scenarios
- Fully molded 28 AWG construction with integral strain relief for durability and long life
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and contacts for optimal signal transfer
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces
- Video source with HDMI output
- Display with HDMI input
- P569-003-CERT Premium High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (M/M), 3 ft.
|Cable Length (ft.)||3|
|Cable Length (in.)||36|
|Cable Length (cm)||91.44|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.50 x 9.20 x 6.90|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.10|
|Side A - Connector 1||HDMI (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||HDMI (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.