Protect It! 6-Outlet Industrial Safety Surge Protector, 15 ft. Cord, 2700 Joules, Cord Wrap, Hang Holes
- 6 outlets (including transformer outlets and 4 safety covers)
- 15 ft. cord
- 2700 joule rating
- Cord wrap with hang holes
- Rugged metal case
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- $75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
This Tripp Lite surge suppressor is designed to provide safe, reliable surge protection. A high 2700 joule rating can protect connected equipment against even the strongest surges. 6 outlets protect connected equipment against damaging surges, spikes and line noise. Convenient transformer outlets accommodate multiple transformers without blocking other outlets. A 15-foot (4.6-meter) grounded cord with integrated cord clip reaches distant outlets. A lighted on/off switch with integrated circuit breaker provides power control over connected equipment. Breaker protects against dangerous system overload. Protected LED confirms that connected equipment is being protected. 4 safety covers shield unused outlets from debris and accidental contact. Built-in cord wrap with hang holes provides convenient cord management. Integrated keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall/desk mounting. Tripp Lite will repair or replace any connected equipment damaged by surges up to $75,000 and for life! As an added safety feature, the surge suppressor's bright yellow color alerts you and others that power cords and tools are in use.
- 6 OUTLETS protect connected equipment against damaging surges, spikes and line noise
- 15 ft. GROUNDED CORD with INTEGRATED CORD CLIP reaches distant outlets.
- LIGHTED ON/OFF SWITCH with INTEGRATED CIRCUIT BREAKER provides power control over connected equipment. Breaker protects against dangerous system overload.
- PROTECTED LED - If this green LED ever goes out, Tripp Lite will replace your surge suppressor under warranty at no charge!
- CONVENIENT TRANSFORMER OUTLETS accommodate multiple transformers without blocking other outlets.
- 4 SAFETY COVERS shield unused outlets from debris and accidental contact.
- RUGGED METAL CASE stands up to harsh indoor use
- CORD WRAP with HANG HOLES provides convenient cord management.
- INTEGRATED KEYHOLE SLOTS on bottom panel provide convenient wall/desk mounting.
- 2700 joules of surge protection
- OSHA color guidelines, outlined in Document 1910.145, alert users to hazardous situations, which may cause minor or moderate injury. This Tripp Lite product complies with those guidelines.
- $75,000 ULTIMATE LIFETIME INSURANCE (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
- Automatic shutoff permanently cuts power to outlets if protection circuit is incapacitated, preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V (110-125V)|
|Input Cord Gauge Type||14 gauge; SJT|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Maximum Surge Amps||90000|
|Input Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||15|
|Integrated Cord Clip||Yes|
|Frequency Compatibility||60 Hz|
|Output Receptacles||(6) 5-15R|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||15|
|Overload Protection||Combo power switch and circuit breaker|
|Transformer Accommodation||(4) Yes|
|Outlet Orientation||6 in a single row|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|Switches||Combination AC circuit breaker and 2 position lighted on/off power switch|
|Diagnostic LED Details||1 green "protected" LED confirms surge suppression is present|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC Suppression Joule Rating||2700|
|AC Suppression Response Time||< 1 ns|
|Protection Modes||Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression|
|Clamping Voltage (RMS)||150|
|UL1449 Let Through Rating||400,400,500|
|EMI / RFI Filtering||Up to 20 dB|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Cable (Coax) Protection||No|
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||No|
|Power Cord Color||Yellow|
|Housing Color||Black; Yellow|
|Integrated Keyhole Mounting Slots||Yes|
|Keyhole Slot Mounting Measurement (Center to Center)||209.55mm|
|Material of Construction||Metal|
|Outlets Measurement (Center to Center)||Distance between standard outlets = 30.40mm; Distance between standard and transformer outlets = 45mm|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||8.30 x 16.00 x 7.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||3.70|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||15.97 x 3.07 x 1.61|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||3.24|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression)||UL1449 3rd EDITION|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the TLM615SA model support page.
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.