Protect It! 6-Outlet Industrial Safety Surge Protector, 6 ft. (1.83 m) Cord, 900 Joules, Outlet Covers
- 6 outlets (including transformer outlets and 4 safety covers)
- 6-ft. (1.83 m) cord
- 900 joule rating
- Rugged metal case
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- $10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- 6 outlets protect connected equipment against damaging surges, spikes and line noise
- 6-ft. (1.83 m) grounded cord reaches distant outlets
- Lighted ON/OFF switch with integrated circuit breaker provides power control over connected equipment. Breaker protects against dangerous system overload.
- Protected LED - If this green LED ever goes out, Tripp Lite will replace your surge suppressor under warranty at no charge!
- Convenient transformer outlets accommodate multiple transformers without blocking other outlets.
- 4 safety covers shield unused outlets from debris and accidental contact.
- Rugged metal case stands up to the harshest environments.
- Integrated keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall/desk mounting.
- 900 joules of surge protection
- OSHA color guidelines, outlined in Document 1910.145, alert users to hazardous situations, which may cause minor or moderate injury. This Tripp Lite product complies with those guidelines.
- $10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
- Automatic shutoff permanently cuts power to outlets if protection circuit is incapacitated, preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V (110-125V)|
|Input Cord Gauge Type||14 gauge; SJT|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Maximum Surge Amps||45000|
|Input Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Integrated Cord Clip||No|
|Frequency Compatibility||60 Hz|
|Output Receptacles||(6) 5-15R|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||15|
|Overload Protection||Combo power switch and circuit breaker|
|Transformer Accommodation||(4) Yes|
|Outlet Orientation||1 single row of 6|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|Switches||Lighted on/off power switch|
|Diagnostic LED Details||1 green "protected" LED confirms surge suppression is present|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC Suppression Joule Rating||900|
|AC Suppression Response Time||< 1 ns|
|Protection Modes||Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression|
|Clamping Voltage (RMS)||150|
|EMI / RFI Filtering||Up to 20 dB|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Cable (Coax) Protection||No|
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||No|
|Color (AC Line Cord)||Yellow|
|Integrated Keyhole Mounting Slots||Yes|
|Keyhole Slot Mounting Measurement (Center to Center)||155mm|
|Material of Construction||Metal|
|Outlets Measurement (Center to Center)||Distance between standard outlets = 30.40mm; Distance between transformer and standard outlets = 45mm|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||7.30 x 13.70 x 5.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.70|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||12.23 x 2.30 x 1.28|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||1.46|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression)||UL1449 3rd Edition|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the TLM626SA model support page.
Resources & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.