Eco-Surge 7-Outlet Surge Protector, 6 ft. (1.83 m) Cord, 1080 Joules, Individually-Controlled
- Individual outlet control
- 1080 joules
- 7 outlet / 6-ft cord
- Diagnostic LEDs
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's TLP76MSG offers reliable, GREEN surge technology that protects your computer and peripherals as well as the environment and your wallet. Energy-saving outlet configuration reduces energy waste (phantom loads) by cutting AC power to unused peripherals. The TLP76MSG has one always on outlet for those peripherals that need constant power like a fax machine, DVR or router. It also offer convenient, individual outlet switches that allow users to select which device is turned on and off. The TLP76MSG has 7 total outlets, 6-ft. (1.83 m) cord and diagnostic LEDs to warn of wiring problems and suppressor damage. Network-grade AC suppression rated at 1080 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Designed with an attractive cool gray suppressor housing, the TLP76MSG can accommodate up to 4 transformer plug outlets offering convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories. $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only).
- Energy-saving green outlets allow individual outlet control using illuminated power switches for cutting power to peripherals not in use.
- Six green outlets have their own illuminated ON/OFF switch for cutting power to peripherals when they are not in use. One "Always On" outlet provides continuous power for devices such as DVRs (TiVo), cable and satellite boxes, modems, routers and fax machines.
- In addition to the individual illuminated outlet switches, an illuminated Master Switch controls power to all outlets (except the Always On outlet) at once. It can override other "ON" settings to cut power to all switched outlets at once.
- Protected (Green) LED assures protection is present & Always On (Red) LED indicates that the Always On outlet is receiving power.
- 1080 joules surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering help components perform at their peak (sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component life spans).
- Automatic shutoff permanently cuts power to outlets if protection circuit is incapacitated, preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V (110-125V)|
|Input Cord Gauge Type||14 gauge; SJT|
|Input Cord Gauge (AWG)||14|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Maximum Surge Amps||72000|
|Input Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Cord Details||SJT|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA)||120|
|Output Watt Capacity (Watts)||1800|
|Frequency Compatibility||60 Hz|
|Output Receptacles||(7) 5-15R|
|Transformer Accommodation||(4) Yes|
|Individually Controllable Load Banks||Yes|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|Switches||1 x Lighted Master Switch & 6 x Lighted Receptacle Switches|
|LED Indicators||Protected (Green)" & Always On Receptacle (Red)|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC Suppression Joule Rating||1080|
|AC Suppression Response Time||< 1 ns|
|Protection Modes||Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression.|
|UL1449 Let Through Rating||400v|
|EMI / RFI Filtering||Up to 40 dB|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||No|
|Material of Construction||Plastic|
|Power Cord Color||Gray|
|Mounting Holes or Slots||No|
|Slot or Hole Mount Measurement (Center to Center)||300 mm|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.00 x 4.20 x 17.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.80|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.40 x 3.40 x 15|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||1.54|
|Input Cord Color||Gray|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Approvals||Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications|
|UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression)||UL1363:2018 (5th Ed); UL1449:2014 (4th Ed), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 269.3:2017 (2nd Ed); CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.308-14|
|UL1363 (Power Tap)||UL1363|
|FCC Part 68 (Communications)||No|
|Industry Canada (Communications)||No|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the TLP76MSG model support page.
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
- TLP76MSG ECO Surge Protector
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.