Vertical Cable Manager - Finger Duct with Cover, Yellow, 6 ft. (1.8 m)
Vertical fiber cable manager routes and organizes network cabling through your 19 in. rack while maintaining proper bend radius.
- Neatly organizes fiber, copper and coaxial cables in your enclosure or open frame rack
- High-visibility yellow steel helps your bundle stand out in a crowded rack
- Convenient snap-on cover allows quick unconstrained access to cabling
- Fingers and pass-through holes allow easy routing and separation of bundled cables
- Features button mounts for toolless installation in an EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- 5-year limited warranty
6 ft. Vertical Cable Manager Keeps Your Rack Looking Neat and Organized
Easy to mount along the side of your rack cabinet or open frame rack, the SmartRack® SRCABLEDUCTVRTF neatly organizes fiber optic, copper and coax cable bundles. Consisting of two three-foot (0.9-meter) sections for flexibility in mounting, this vertical manager maintains proper bend radius to eliminate stress on the cables connecting your network devices. Fingers on either side allow convenient access to cabling for routing and separation of bundles. The snap-on cover lets you rapidly add or remove cables and provides excellent protection for them. The cable manager is made from high-visibility yellow steel to help you identify its contents in a crowded rack. No hardware is required for toolless 0U vertical installation in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack.
Keep fiber, copper and coax cable organized and tidy within a rack enclosure or open frame rack in your network closet, computer room or server room
(2) Vertical Fiber Cable Managers, Yellow, 3 ft. (0.9 m)
|Accessories Type||Cable Management Accessories|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||15.01 x 5.31 x 87.71|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||4.7000|
|Cable Manager Form Factor||Vertical|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.