SmartRack Bolt-Down Kit - Secures stabilizing brackets or plates to facility floor
- Bolt-down Kit for cabinets and racks
- Enables SmartRack to be secured to concrete floor
- Provides extreme stabilization and security
- Includes required nuts and bolts
- 5-year limited warranty
We recommend using a 1/2" concrete drill. Hole must be 4.5" to 4.75" deep. Mark the hole, drill the hole, then tap the anchor into the hole. Thread the bolt into the anchor a few threads only. Tap the bolt with a hammer (with anchor attached) until it bottoms out in the hole, then tighten the bolt.
- Provides extreme stabilization and security for cabinets and racks
- The bolt-down kit enables SmartRack to be secured to a concrete floor
- Includes four concrete inserts, four bolts and four fender washers
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.06 x 4.13 x 6.02|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.00|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.