Model Number: CS16AC
16-Device AC Charging Station Cabinet for iPad and Android Tablets, Wall-Mount and Cart Options, Black
- AC charging and storage for 16 iPad and Android tablets
- Locking steel cabinet with flow-through ventilation
- Adjustable device dividers and integrated cord management
- Ships fully assembled and mounts to wall, desk, table or floor
- 10 ft. power cord and built-in AC outlets for each device
The CS16AC 16-Device AC Charging Station Cabinet provides AC charging, secure storage and cord management for up to 16 tablets. It’s ideal for education, office, commercial, retail, industrial and healthcare environments.
16 AC outlets provide convenient charging. The charging station is compatible with all devices that charge via user-supplied USB power adapters, including iPad, Android, Kindle, Kindle Fire and Surface tablets and iPhone, Android and Windows smartphones.
The charging station provides comprehensive device protection, with steel construction and a powder-coated finish for long-term durability. It locks with the included keys to prevent device theft, damage or tampering, and flow-through ventilation prevents overheating.
The charging station also provides clutter-free organization of devices and cabling. AC outlets, power adapters and cords store out of sight. Toolless trim panels permit quick service access.
The charging station is easy to configure. It ships fully assembled and supports mounting to a wall, desk, table, counter or floor. The front door opens 180 degrees and side panels are removable for unrestricted device and service access. Removable dividers accommodate thicker devices. You can also convert the charging station to a mobile cart with Tripp Lite’s CSHANDLEKIT accessory and roll it where needed.
- 16 AC outlets charge up to 16 iPad, Android, Kindle or Surface tablets
- Compatible with all devices that charge via user-supplied USB power adapters, including iPad, Android, Kindle, Kindle Fire and Surface tablets and iPhone, Android and Windows smartphones
- 10 ft. AC input cord reaches distant outlets
- Sturdy steel construction and powder-coated finish provide long-term durability
- Door locks with included keys to prevent device theft, damage or tampering
- Flow-through ventilation prevents devices from overheating
- Coated shelf shields devices from scratches and scuffs
- Built-in circuit breaker protects against overloads
- AC outlets, device AC adapters and cords store out of sight
- Shelf includes charging cord access ports for each device
- Toolless trim panels permit quick access to AC adapters and cords
- Outlets spaced to fit bulky power adapters without blocking adjacent outlets
- Ships fully assembled
- Supports mounting to wall, desk, table, counter or floor
- Converts to mobile cart with optional CSHANDLEKIT accessory
- Door opens 180 degrees and side panels are removable for clear access
- Removable dividers accommodate thicker devices like battery chargers
- CS16AC 16-Device AC Charging Station Cabinet
- (2) Keys for door lock
- Owner’s manual
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tripp Lite 16/32/48 Port Charging Stations are not set up to support daisy-chaining. We recommend using a charging station with more ports.
The measure of charge status is the responsibility of the device being charged. The Tripp Lite 16/32/48 Port Charging Station products do not measure this variable.
The spacing between dividers is 0.8 inches and 1.9 inches when a divider is removed.
Additional FAQs may be available on the CS16AC model support page.
- Tablet/Chromebook Charging Stations Brochure 953472 (English)
- Chromebook Accessories Flyer 95344C (English)
- Chromebook & Tablet Charging Station Carts & Cabinets Product Announcement Flyer 953473 (English)
- Tablet Charging Stations
- How to Secure, Organize, and Charge Mobile Devices
Find more products by tag: