Eco-Surge 7-Outlet Surge Protector, 6 ft. (1.83 m) Cord, 1080 Joules, Individually-Controlled
- Individual outlet control
- 1080 joules
- 7 outlet / 6-ft cord
- Diagnostic LEDs
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- Energy-saving green outlets allow individual outlet control using illuminated power switches for cutting power to peripherals not in use.
- Six green outlets have their own illuminated ON/OFF switch for cutting power to peripherals when they are not in use. One "Always On" outlet provides continuous power for devices such as DVRs (TiVo), cable and satellite boxes, modems, routers and fax machines.
- In addition to the individual illuminated outlet switches, an illuminated Master Switch controls power to all outlets (except the Always On outlet) at once. It can override other "ON" settings to cut power to all switched outlets at once.
- Protected (Green) LED assures protection is present & Always On (Red) LED indicates that the Always On outlet is receiving power.
- 1080 joules surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering help components perform at their peak (sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component life spans).
- Automatic shutoff permanently cuts power to outlets if protection circuit is incapacitated, preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V (110-125V)|
|Input Cord Gauge Type||14 gauge; SJT|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Maximum Surge Amps||72000|
|Input Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA)||120|
|Output Watt Capacity (Watts)||1800|
|Frequency Compatibility||60 Hz|
|Output Receptacles||(7) 5-15R|
|Transformer Accommodation||(4) Yes|
|Individually Controllable Load Banks||Yes|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|Switches||1 x Lighted Master Switch & 6 x Lighted Receptacle Switches|
|LED Indicators||Protected (Green)" & Always On Receptacle (Red)|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC Suppression Joule Rating||1080|
|AC Suppression Response Time||< 1 ns|
|Protection Modes||Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression.|
|UL1449 Let Through Rating||400v|
|EMI / RFI Filtering||Up to 40 dB|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||No|
|Material of Construction||Plastic|
|Power Cord Color||Gray|
|Mounting Holes or Slots||No|
|Slot or Hole Mount Measurement (Center to Center)||300mm|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.00 x 4.20 x 17.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.80|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.40 x 3.40 x 15|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||1.54|
|Input Cord Color||Gray|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Approvals||Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications|
|UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression)||UL1449 3rd Edition|
|UL1363 (Power Tap)||UL1363|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the TLP76MSG model support page.
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
- TLP76MSG ECO Surge Protector
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.