External 12/24V Tower Battery Pack Enclosure for PowerVerter APS Inverter/Chargers (BP-260)
Tripp Lite's BP260 battery pack for use with Tripp Lite 12 and 24 volt PowerVerter APS inverter/charger systems. Rugged all metal battery enclosure safely houses two batteries and includes heavy gauge cabling, nut and bolt connectors and battery terminal isolators for user installation. Holds two Tripp Lite separate-purchase 98-121 batteries rated at 12 volts, 75 amp hours.
- Offers extended-run operation when used in conjunction with Tripp Lite APS systems with a 12 or 24V DC battery connection
- Holds 2 Tripp Lite 98-121 batteries rated at 12 volts, 75 amp hours (sold separately)
- Rugged all-metal battery enclosure safely houses two batteries
- Includes complete battery cabling (two 2-ft., two 8-in., one 6 inch fusable link), nuts and bolts for battery connection, set of red battery terminal isolators
- BP260 external battery pack
- Battery cabling, terminal isolators and nut and bolt battery connectors
- Instruction manual
|External Battery Pack Form Factor||Tower|
|Included Accessories||Includes complete battery cabling (two 2 ft, two 8 in, one 6 inch fusible link), nuts and bolts for battery connection, set of red battery terminal isolators|
|Material of Construction||Black and beige steel cabinet|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||19.70 x 11.10 x 12.20|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||19.80|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||10.5 x 10.5 x 17.75|
|Product Warranty Period (U.S. & Canada)||2-year limited warranty|
|Optional Coverage||3 year, 5 year, next day and on-site warranty coverage available|
|WEXT1E||1-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT2E||2-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT3E||3-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.