Tilt Wall Mount for 26" to 55" TVs and Monitors, -10° to 0° Tilt
Low-profile mount hangs a flat-panel television, monitor or other display on the wall. Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants. -10° to 0° tilt capability for optimal viewing angles.
- Fits most flat-panel displays from 26 to 55 in.
- Hangs out of sight for a sleek, professional appearance
- -10° to 0° tilt capability provides comfortable viewing
- Supports up to 165 lbs (74.8 kgs)
- 5-year limited warranty
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 26 to 55 in.
- Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Mounts out of sight behind display for sleek, professional appearance
- Mounting hardware included
- -10° to 0° tilt capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
- Improves viewing angles in applications where audience is below the display
- Supports up to 165 lbs (74.8 kgs).
- Open frame allows easy wall access
- Adjustable mounting rails compensate for off-center wall studs
- Built-in bubble level for accurate display leveling
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 100 x 100 mm, 100 x 200 mm, 200 x 100 mm, 200 x 200 mm, 200 x 300 mm, 200 x 400 mm, 300 x 200 mm, 300 x 300 mm, 300 x 400 mm, 400 x 200 mm, 400 x 300 mm and 400 x 400 mm
|Material of Construction||Steel|
|VESA Pattern (mm)||100x100; 100x200; 200x100; 200x200; 200x300; 200x400; 300x200; 300x300; 300x400; 400x200; 400x300; 400x400|
|Degrees of Motion||-10/+0 Tilt|
|Distance from Wall (in.)||1.77|
|Minimum Screen Size (in.)||26|
|Maximum Screen Size (in.)||55|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (lbs.)||165|
|Number of Displays||1|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.17 x 8.46 x 19.29|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||5.30|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||7.99 x 18.27 x 1.48|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||6.16|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the DWT2655XE model support page.
Faceplates & Boxes
|N042-001-WH||2-Port Keystone Faceplate, Single Gang, ID Labels, White, TAA|
Audio Video Cables
|P502-006||VGA High-Resolution RGB Coaxial Cable (HD15 M/M), 6 ft. (1.83 m)|
|P560-006||DVI Dual Link Cable, Digital TMDS Monitor Cable (DVI-D M/M), 6 ft. (1.83 m)|
|P568-006-RA2||High-Speed HDMI Cable with 2 Right-Angle Connectors, Digital Video with Audio (M/M), 6 ft. (1.83 m)|
|P568-006-SW||High-Speed HDMI Cable with Swivel Connectors, Digital Video with Audio, UHD 4K (M/M), 6 ft. (1.83 m)|
|B140-1A1-WP||DVI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Extender Kit, Wallplate Transmitter and Receiver, 1920x1080 60 Hz, Up to 200 ft. (60 m), TAA|
|B140-1P1-WP-1||DVI over Cat5/Cat6 Passive Extender Wallplate Kit, Transmitter and Receiver, 1920x1080 60Hz, Up to 100 ft. (30 m), TAA|
|W11-DM-55||Basic On-Site Installation of Digital Signage with Display Mount and 55-inch or Smaller Display, 5-Unit Minimum, USA, Normal Business Hours|
|W11-DMWG-55||Premium On-Site Installation of Digital Signage with Display Mount, Media Player and 55-inch or Smaller Display, 5-Unit Minimum, USA, Normal Business Hours|
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
- Display Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays and HDTVs
- Wall Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.