Model Number: DWM1327SE
Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount for 13" to 27" TVs and Monitors
- Fits most flat-panel displays from 13 to 27 in.
- One-touch adjustment for comfortable viewing
- 180° swivel and -15° to +15° tilt for wide range of motion
- 5-year warranty
- Supports up to 33 lb.
The VESA-compliant DWM1327SE Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount allows you to mount your flat-panel television, monitor or other display on the wall. Ideal for home, office, hotels, bars and restaurants, it fits most flat-panel displays from 13 to 27 inches.
The full-motion swivel arm can be adjusted for angle to give you maximum flexibility in positioning your display to fit your environment and comfort level. A 180° swivel and -15° to +15° tilt capability minimizes glare and provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles.
Durable all-metal frame with scratch-resistant powder-coated finish supports up to 33 pounds. Comes fully assembled for quick mounting to the wall with included hardware. Conforms to VESA-compliant displays with any of the following mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm.
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 13 to 27 in.
- Ideal for home, office, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Full-motion swivel arm adjusts for angle
- Mounting hardware included
Convenient One-Touch Adjustment
- 180° swivel and -15° to +15° tilt capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
Durable Metal Construction
- Supports up to 33 lb.
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish blends with any décor
- Fully assembled for immediate installation
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm
- DWM1327SE Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount for 13" to 27" TVs and Monitors
- (4) M4 screws
- (4) M5 screws
- (4) Anchor bolts
- (4) Concrete anchors
- Hex key, 4 mm
- Hex key, 5 mm
- Owner’s manual
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
A VESA Pattern is part of a standard defined by VESA, an international organization that sets technical standards for the PC and consumer electronics industries. A VESA pattern refers to the configuration of the four holes on the back of a flat panel display that allow the display to be attached to a mount. For example, in a 100 x 100 mm VESA pattern, the screws holes are arranged in a square 100 mm apart. Tripp Lite display mounts are all VESA compliant and come with screws that fit the screw holes on the back of your display. Before you select a display mount, check the back of your display for the VESA mounting holes provided. If dimensions are not marked, measure the distance between holes to make sure you purchase the correct mount.
Additional FAQs may be available on the DWM1327SE model support page.
- Owner's Manual for DWM1327SE 93332A (English)
- Owner's Manual for DWM1327SE 93332B (Multi-language)
- Submittal Drawings
Useful Web Pages
- Display Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays and HDTVs
- Wall Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays