SATA to eSATA Transition Cable (7Pin/7Pin), 18 in.
- Connects newer eSATA devices to older SATA ports with no internal adapter needed
- Transfers data at speeds up to 6 Gbps for fast file uploads and downloads
- Fully shielded against EMI/RFI interference to help connected devices last longer
- 18 in. length allows flexibility in placing devices, while avoiding cable clutter
- Plug-and-play operation makes it easy to connect in seconds
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Connect a newer eSATA device to an older SATA port without installing an internal adapter
- Transfer data from one drive to another at speeds up to 6 Gbps
- P952-18I SATA to eSATA Transition Cable (7Pin/7Pin), 18 in.
|Cable Length (ft.)||1.5|
|Cable Length (in.)||18|
|Cable Length (cm)||45.72|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.50 x 7.00 x 9.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.12|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 ~ 40C (32F ~ 104F|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 ~ 65C (-4F ~ 149F|
|Operating Humidity Range||20 to 80%|
|Storage Humidity Range||10 to 90%|
|Side A - Connector 1||7 PIN SATA (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||7 PIN ESATA (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.