48U SmartRack Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet - side panels not included
- 48U SmartRack enclosure with doors and NO side panels. 'EXP' version is an expansion model for when several cabinets are bayed together
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings
- Standard 24" width for optimizing floor space
- Ships fully assembled
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity
- 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) stationary / 2250 lbs (1020.6 kgs) rolling load capacity
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- 5-year limited warranty
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters.
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) stationary and 2250 lbs (1020.6 kgs) rolling.
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Casters are pre-installed and support a rolling load capacity of 2250 lbs (1020.6 kgs), allowing the enclosures to be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location. Casters are removable.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
|Device Compatibility||Patch Panel; Network Switch; UPS; Server|
|Factory Preset Rack Depth (in.)||27.75|
|Maximum Device Depth (in.)||37|
|Minimum Device Depth (in.)||4|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||95.00 x 26.00 x 45.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||267.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||89 x 23.63 x 43|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||211|
|Weight Capacity - Rolling (lbs.)||2250|
|Weight Capacity - Stationary (lbs.)||3000|
|Number of Vertical Mounting Rails||4|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Grounding Lug||Front and Back door frames|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||UL60950; RoHS; CE|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the SR48UBEXP model support page.
|UPSHDEARKIT||Heavy-Duty 2-post Front Mounting Ear Kit|
|SR1UPANEL50||1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 50 pieces|
|SR48SIDE||48U SmartRack side panel with key locking latch|
|SRBOLTDOWN||SmartRack Bolt-Down Kit - Secures stabilizing brackets or plates to facility floor|
|SRCAGENUTS||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 M6 screws and washers|
|SRCASTERHDKIT||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Rolling Caster Kit, 4 pack|
|SRCOMBO||SmartRack Door Handles with Combination Lock - 2-pack for front and rear doors with bypass key|
|SREXTENDER||SmartRack Rack Enclosure Extension Frame - Increases rack external & maximum mounting depth|
|SRFILTER||SmartRack Enclosure Filter Kit|
|SRSHELF2P||SmartRack 2U Cantilever Fixed Shelf (60 lbs / 27.2 kgs capacity; 18-in. / 457 mm depth.)|
|SRSHELF4PHD||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Fixed Shelf (250 lbs / 113.4 kgs capacity; 26 in/660 mm depth)|
|SRSHELF4PKYBD||SmartRack Keyboard Shelf (25 lbs / 11.3 kgs capacity; 16 in / 406 mm depth)|
|SRSHELF4PSL||SmartRack Standard Sliding Shelf (50 lbs / 22.7 kgs capacity; 28.3 in/719 mm depth)|
|SRSHELF4PSLHD||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Sliding Shelf (200 lbs / 90.7 kgs capacity; 28.3 in/719 mm depth.)|
|SRSTABILIZE||SmartRack Anti-Tip Stabilizing Plate Kit - Provides extra stability for standalone enclosures|
|SRSWITCH||SmartRack Magnetic Door Switch Kit for front and rear doors; requires ENVIROSENSE, TLNETEM, E2MTHDI or E2MTDI|
Server Rack Cooling
|SRFAN3U||SmartRack 3U Fan Panel - 3-120V high-performance fans; 210 CFM; 5-15P plug|
|SRFANROOF||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Fan Panel - 6-120V high-performance fans; 630 CFM, 5-15P plug|
|SRXFAN3U||SmartRack 3U Fan Panel - 3 208-240V high-performance fans; 315 CFM; C14 inlet|
|SRXFANROOF||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Fan Panel - 6 208/240V high-performance fans; 420 CFM; C14 inlet|
Rack Cooling Accessories
|SR1UPANEL10||1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 10 pieces|
|SRCABLEDUCT1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with cover|
|SRCABLEDUCTVRT||SmartRack 6 ft. (1.83 m) Vertical Cable Manager - Double finger duct with cover & toolless mounting|
|SRCABLELADDER||SmartRack 10-ft. x 1-ft. (3 m x 0.3 m) Cable Ladder, 2 sections - SRCABLETRAY/SRLADDERATTACH needed|
|SRCABLERING1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLERING2U||SmartRack 2U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLERINGVRT||SmartRack 6 ft. (1.83 m) Vertical Cable Manager - Flexible ring type & toolless mounting|
|SRCABLETRAY||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Cable Trough - Provides cable routing and power/data cable segregation|
|SRCABLETRAYEXP||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Cable Trough Vertical Expansion Plates - Requires SRCABLETRAY|
|SRVRTBAR48||SmartRack 48U Vertical Cable Management Bars|
Documents & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.