Model Number: SR25UBKD
25U SmartRack Knock-Down Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet Kit
- Ships unassembled for easy transport and assembly in confined spaces. Once assembled, it is identical to the standard SR25UB enclosure.25U SmartRack enclosure with doors and side panels
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings
- Standard 24" width(600mm) and 42" depth(1050mm) for optimizing floor space
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity
- 3000 lb stationary / 2250 lb rolling load capacity
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
- Preinstalled casters and leveling feet
- Includes 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws(equipment mounting hardware)
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS(Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
For easy transport and assembly in confined spaces, the SR25UBKD ships unassembled. Once assembled it is identical to the standard SR25UB. Enclosed are four casters that enables the enclosure to be easily maneuvered into the desired location.
The SR25UBKD has 25U of capacity and is compatible with all standard 19-inch rack equipment. The front and rear pairs of vertical rails feature square mounting holes and are numbered by rack space for easy reference. The rails are adjustable in quarter-inch increments to accommodate equipment depths from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and convenient: simply unscrew the rails, slide them to the desired depth and restore the screws. The rails feature square mounting holes and are capable of supporting up to 3000 lb of equipment with included installation hardware(2250-lb rolling capacity).
With a locking, reversible front door and locking, removable side panels, SR25UBKD provides safe, secure installation for all equipment. This prevents unauthorized access to installed equipment while making it easy for authorized personnel to perform inspections, maintenance and equipment replacement. The enclosure meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top and bottom panels of the SR25UB are furnished with vents designed to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. They also support installation of standard user-supplied case fans(Tripp Lite SRFANROOF). The top and bottom panels are also provided with ports for cable routing.
- Ships unassembled for easy transport and assembly in confined spaces.
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling.
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Casters are pre-installed and support a rolling load capacity of 2250 lbs, allowing the enclosures to be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location. Casters are removable.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact shorter design for when a full height enclosure is not needed.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed without tools in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
Frequently Asked Questions
A rack unit (commonly referred to as a "U") is a standard measure of the height of a device in a server rack. One rack unit is 44.45 mm (1.75 in) high. The height of a one rack unit device is described as 1U, a two rack unit device as 2U and so on.
Additional FAQs may be available on the SR25UBKD model support page.
- Owner's Manual for Smart Rack Enclosures 932723 (Multi-language)
- Installation Guide for SmartRack Latch 932902
- Assembly Instructions for SmartRack SR25UBKD & SR25UBEXPKD 932823
- Submittal Drawings
- Rack and Cooling Solutions Brochure 953111B (English)
- Integrated Solutions Brochure 953479 (English)
- SmartRack Racks and Accessories Overview for Canada (12-542) Flyer (English)
- SmartRack Racks and Accessories Overview (12-543) Flyer (English)
- Rack Basics: Everything You Need to Know Before You Equip Your Data Center White Paper 120v (English)
- Rack Basics: Everything You Need to Know Before You Equip Your Data Center White Paper 230v (English)
- Increase Rack Cooling Efficiency and Solve Heat-Related Problems 230v (English)
- Rack Solutions Flyer 953111B (English)
Useful Web Pages
- Rack Buying Guide
- Custom Products from Tripp Lite Are One Call Away
- Rack Enclosure Ratings
- Rack Basics